- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoon cajun seasoning (or less depending on your spice tolerance)
- A few tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cups sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 5-6 cups broccoli
- Black pepper
- Optional: avocado, hummus, lemon juice, and chives
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the chicken pieces with the spices and a quick stream of olive oil. Stir to combine; store in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you prep other ingredients.
- Arrange the vegetables on their own sheet pans (preferably ones with edges to catch drips, etc.). Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt. Arrange the chicken on a separate sheet pan.
- Bake all ingredients for 12-15 minutes. Remove the broccoli and chicken. Stir sweet potatoes and roast for another 15 minutes or so until they’re done.